Why choose land surveying as a career?
Land surveying as a career gives you the ability to learn how to use surveying technology and the opportunity to work outdoors while applying real world skills daily. At Scalice Land Surveying, we offer a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and a positive work environment.
See our available positions below and submit your resume to join our team!
Scalice Land Surveying P.C. is a Land Surveying business servicing various states in the US. We specialize in a full range of surveying services including title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, FEMA elevation certificates, and site plans.
Looking to hire immediately:
- Survey Crew Chief with robotic total station experience. Boundary and topographic experience required.
- Candidate must be timely, deadline-focused, organized, and driven.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Competitive Salary, Paid time off, health benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeApply for this Job
We are looking for a talented Survey Field Technician (rod person) to join our survey team and perform field boundary, topographic, and construction surveys for various projects on Long Island. A cleaning driver’s license is a must! Driving required. The survey field technician should have zero to two years’ experience in land survey fieldwork, knowledge of field instruments, and proficiency in tablet and smartphone skills. The survey field technician should have a strong work ethic, enjoy working outdoors in a technical capacity, able to work individually or in a team, be willing and eager to learn, and looking to take on more responsibility.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Work with a crew chief surveying properties on Long Island.
- Sets up, adjusts, and operates surveying equipment.
- Assist the crew leader to ensure that both safety and survey equipment is working properly and is well maintained.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of supplies.
- Assist with data collection in accordance with the project scope.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding work for long hours outdoors and have the ability to work in all weather conditions.
- This position requires the ability to walk up to 8 miles a day.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Problem-solving skills, having the ability to diagnose and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Current and clean driver’s license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Clean drivers license, driving required
We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and a positive work environment.
Job Type: Full-timeApply for this Job