Who Can Apply?
The Growing Your Community Scholarship is open to all students pursuing higher education, regardless of the field of study. Submissions will be considered valid as long as the following eligibility requirements are met:
- 3.0 GPA (proven through an unofficial transcript submitted with the application)
- Admitted to or enrolled in an accredited college/university or graduate school
- Be a US citizen or otherwise authorized to work or attend school in the US
- Compose and submit a 1000-word essay on the proposed topic
- Apply using the form on this page
- Agree to the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
Scholarship Essay Topic and Guidelines
All submitted essays must answer this year’s topic:
“What does your community mean to you? Discuss your commitment to both your school and the larger community.”
- Essays must not exceed 1,000 words
- Essays must be submitted in PDF format through the application form on this page
How to Apply
Applications for the Growing Your Community Scholarship can only be submitted through the application form on this page. Students who wish to apply must meet the eligibility requirements, submit an essay within the guidelines specified on this page, and provide all the necessary information requested in the application form on this page. Applying for our scholarship is free of charge.
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2021. All essays submitted after the specified deadline will not be taken into consideration.
We regret that, for legal reasons, we are unable to accept calls, emails, or other communication regarding the scholarship, or answer any questions, other than those submitted here. All information about this scholarship can be found above. We will make sure to contact you in case we need any further information.