All Scalice Land Surveying P.C. Scholarships are governed by the following set of Terms and Conditions. Submitting an application for any of our scholarships is your complete and irrevocable acceptance of the information stated below:
Conditions to Apply
- Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility criteria and requirements laid out on the Scholarship page.
- All applications must be submitted before the deadline, accompanied by all the information, documents, and evidence requested within the application form available on the Scholarship page.
- All supporting documentation or information regarding an applicant’s identity must be valid, accurate, and complete.
- Scalice Land Surveying P.C. is not responsible for missing any deadlines because of technical errors.
- Scalice Land Surveying P.C. reserves the right to discard any application that abuses the displayed Terms and Conditions, presents any biased articulations, or is considered unfit by the assessment Committee.
- Scalice Land Surveying P.C. does not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, disability, color, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, gender, national origin (ancestry), age, or marital status.
- Scalice Land Surveying P.C. claims all authority to gather and handle all data presented by the candidate, and to direct a reasonable and right assessment cycle of all applications submitted. All gathered information will stay undisclosed to outside parties.
- When an application is submitted, Scalice Land Surveying P.C. acquires a limited license to all of the literary materials and claims all authority to distribute the winning essay on any online medium of choice. Scalice Land Surveying P.C. has the obligation to use all literary materials in good faith, without violating any copyright restrictions.
Winner Selection Procedure
- The winner of the Scholarship is going to be elected by the Scalice Land Surveying P.C. Committee after they review the quality of the contender’s submitted content, accomplishments, and other similar criteria.
- Extra information or additional material can be requested by the Scalice Land Surveying P.C. Committee in order to make an educated and well-informed choice when declaring the winner. The Committee’s decision is final once published.
Return to Scholarships Page