The team at Scalice Land Surveying P.C are a Long Island-based land surveying team that knows the importance of entrepreneurial spirit firsthand, especially in our nation’s youth. In order to foster a genuine interest in entrepreneurship in the younger generation, we have decided to offer interested students a unique academic opportunity that may open many doors in the career of their choice later on, the Supporting Youth in Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
This academic-based scholarship is publicly available to all interested students that meet our criteria. At the end of the selection process (conducted by our committee members), the deserving student will be granted a $2,500 award.
Who Can Apply?
Eligible students for the Supporting Youth in Entrepreneurship Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- 3.0 GPA (proven through an unofficial transcript submitted with the application)
- Admitted to or enrolled in an accredited college/university or graduate school
- Be a US citizen or otherwise authorized to work or attend school in the US
- Compose and submit a 1000-word essay on the proposed topic
- Apply using the form on this page
- Agree to the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
The Supporting Youth in Entrepreneurship Scholarship is open to all interested students, regardless of their area of study, as long as they are pursuing higher education at an accredited college/university or graduate school and are U.S. citizens or authorized to work/study in the United States.
Scholarship Essay Topic and Guidelines
In order to get to the final stage of the selection process, you will be required to write a 1,000-word essay on the proposed topic and submit it in PDF format via the application form that appears on this page.
The proposed topic of our scholarship is:
“Describe your passion for entrepreneurship and any future plans, including your volunteer work, hobbies, and professional or academic involvement.”
- Essay must not exceed the 1,000-word limit.
- Essay must be submitted in PDF format through the application form on this page.
- Include any relevant links pertaining to your volunteer work, hobbies, professional/academic involvement, and other details mentioned in your essay at the end.
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility criteria, make a submission through the application form on this page. Interested students must provide the requested information in the form, submit the essay via the form, and agree to the scholarship’s Terms and Conditions.
The application is free of charge.
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2022. Essays submitted after the deadline and two months after will be automatically disqualified.
We regret that, for legal reasons, we are unable to accept calls, emails, or other communication regarding the scholarship, or answer any questions, other than those submitted here. All information about this scholarship can be found above. We will make sure to contact you in case we need any further information.